Here we are during the last week of summer. I went from having the worst year of my life to one of the best summers of my 25 years. Here is a recap almost entirely in photographs:
- I visited my big brother Adam in California
- I reunited with my Torrington girls in NYC
- My hair grew long enough to go wigless for the last half of the summer!
- I went to Katie Brady Dalton’s lake house in Wisconsin for five days for a study abroad reunion with some of the Americans and Australians I lived with in Aus. during my time there. The Australians couldn’t get enough of the spectacle that is Walmart hence, our “People of Walmart” party seen below:
- Two of my favorite couples from college got married one week apart
Which means that I had an awesome excuse to dress up and be surrounded by my tons of my favorites two weekends in a row! (especially Major, my friend’s parent’s dog that happens to be the love of my life and the apple of my eye)
Looking back on the summer I am just so grateful to be in good health and in good company!
My take home message is short and sweet:
There is life after cancer ❤
Amen…my darling girl!
So true, So Very true! Living Life is a wonderful gift to us all! Thanks for sharing your beautiful story with us.
you inspire me jessica…to pick up life by the balls//throw them like a pair of dice//and run with what u have been dealt……..
you are truly the epitomy of strength……PEACE…..